2013 Stateline Home & Business Expo April 4-6, 2013!
With your help, we have garnered your input and will hold our 3rd year of the Stateline Home & Business Expo. This year will prove to be better than ever as we will continue to grow our regional home and business expo event. The high school seniors will have a part in viewing your booths on Friday, April 5th and will speak with Colony Brands about career exploration, but that will be promoted through the school systems. We will be marketing this as our business expo for the entire region to come and meet you and showcase our business community.
Whatever your business manufactures, markets, or service you provide, this is the region expo for you. Simply put, this is the best way for you to network with your business peers and reach your customer base. We have begun with a hard working committee of members just like you that have participated in the past to help build on the success of our regional business expo. We would love to have your participation in this committee. If you are interested in joining this committee, please contact Pam at the Chamber (325-7648) to be part of the planning of this event.
The committee met and discussed how we could conduct a business expo that would be exciting, draw consumers and feature our many fine businesses. We remain committed to the following goals:
The goals identified are:
- EXPOSURE – an opportunity for businesses to meet and greet consumers personally in an environment that focuses on one-on-one communication
- PUBLICITY – businesses may present product line variety that consumers may not know about
- NETWORK – with other businesses as well as consumers
- BUSINESS TO BUSINESS – advertise your expertise that can benefit other businesses
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES – let the public and our approximately 500 seniors know not only what products you offer, but what employment opportunities and career paths are available in your company (plan for appropriate hand-outs at your booth)
- FUN – an atmosphere of fun and learning will help bring people in to the expo
What I would like you to do is:
- Mark the dates on your calendar to exhibit or attend.
- Let me know if you would like to be on the planning committee.
- Think about what your business could do to help make this exciting OR benefit from this event.
- Let me know what discounts, special offers, give-aways, or door prizes you will have at your booth so I can utilize this in our marketing campaign.
Exhibitor Application - PDF download
Exhibitor Release of Liability - PDF download
Exhibitor Map - PDF download